1. Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette! This is hands down one of my favorite palettes they recently released this one after discontinuing their natural love palette and it’s just as good! So many great natural colors that blend so nicely! A staple in my makeup routine
2. Clarisonic MIA– I’ve been using this tool for a few years now and it’s the best! It gives you such a refreshing facial cleanse and there are several brush heads to pick from including a makeup blender attachment
3. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick my favorite shade is “backtalk” I find it moisturizing and long lasting and so good!
4. YSL Lip Stain! Another holy grail product in my book! This is super long lasting and the colors are so good! I also like to mix it with other lipsticks
5. OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray I like to use this in between washes to give a boost! Oh and it’s lightweight and smells amazing
6. Drunk Elephant Moisturizer This is a newer product I’ve been using and it’s now one of my favorites. I have very dry and sensitive skin and I think it works really well.
7. Tarte Contour and Highlight Palette Another holy grail for me! I’ve been using this since it came out and it has all the right shades to complete your look and bonus it smells like chocolate
8. Drunk Elephant Bronzer Drops This is also a product I just started using this summer and it give such a lightweight natural glow! Perfect for no makeup days too
9. BeautyBio Microneedler SO SO GOOD! It does so many things for your face and even your lips including: smoothing, firming, improvement of fine lines. I use it once a week or so and then do my skincare routine and it really clears up your skin so your products have their maximum effect!
10. Origins Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel though the bottle may be small this formula is powerful. It works very quickly to eliminate and reduce the appearance of blemishes. It has also helped fade some of my acne scars. A little bit goes a long way.
11. Jo Malone Red Roses You guys know I love everything rose. This smells EXACTLY like a fresh bouquet. This one is so worth it!
12. Kabuki Brush love this one for travel! it twists closed and has a lid and is perfect for your purse too!
13. Benefit Mascara this is one of my hands down favorite mascaras ever! It gets every lash and gives you so much natural volume. It doesn’t clump and lasts all day. I’ve even had people ask me if I have lash extensions when I have it on.
14. Laniege Lip Mask I have SUCH dry lips. This stuff is the best! I put some on before bed and it works overnight and makes my lips so soft!
15. IT COSMETICS CC Cream SO SO GOOD! Another holy grail for me. It’s so natural and lightweight. I usually skip foundation and just use this. It’s great for hiding acne and blemishes and a little bit goes a long way and it has SPF YAS!
16. Laneige Lavender Sleep Mask Just like the lip mask this is amazing. It has such a relaxing smell and it works over night to moisturize so you wake up with soft hydrated skin