Sharing some of my summer beauty finds today featuring all affordable products from Walmart I was so excited because they have such a large selection of products to pick from so it was so fun putting together this look. All my picks are great for this summer heat especially for outside events such as a summer wedding. Summer glam doesn’t necessarily mean you need layers upon layers of product to get the look you want. I also love that you can always find the right shades for your complexion without having to go to a bunch of stores to put it all together. Walmart has you covered babe! And even better-in addition to shopping their selection in store you can shop online (they have super fast shipping) or even take advantage of their free store pick up option! If you caught my Instagram stories I did a quick and easy summer makeup tutorial using everything I got (which I have saved to my highlights).
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Starting your makeup routine with a moisturizer is a must. I love using this in the summer because it’s lightweight and has SPF which is so important. And always start with a clean face before you apply product 🙂
2. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Finding a good foundation can be hard! Luckily, Walmart has so many shades to pick from so you can find your perfect match. It’s lightweight and long lasting and doesn’t make you feel like you have on too much product in the summer heat while still giving you good coverage!
3. Real Techniques Makeup Blender Sponge I’ve been using these for years! They are long lasting, super affordable and easy to clean. Make sure to dampen it before you use it that’s how the magic happens!
4. Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Another long time favorite of mine! Skip the all the heavy contouring and blush and just sweep a bit on your cheekbones and lightly up the side of your face and use the damp beauty blender to blend it together!
5. NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals YAS YAS YASS! Absolutely a must have! Perfect for day or night and these colors create a perfect glowy natural look. They blend together SO nicely. Summer wedding/event must have! I’ll also share my swatches of it below. This looks beautiful on all skin tones
6. Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Hands down best drugstore beauty mascara I have found. Skip the lashes and work the wand up your eyelashes for stunning results. It’s waterproof (weddings give me all the feels) and it’s long lasting and doesn’t clump!
7.Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Micro Fine Define Pencil I used soft brown- love that this comes with a brush on the other end and helps you spruce up your brows and give them some more definition and volume without looking over the top!
8. NYX Matte Lipstick I chose the shade “natural” and it matches my tone perfectly! Long lasting and moisturizing and will pop your natural lip color without looking too bold. They also have a bunch of other shades to pick from.
9. Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist Not only does this smell amazing it is so refreshing. I used this as a makeup setting spray but it is also perfect for a refresh throughout the day! Also great for the beach!
10. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume A favorite of mine I’ve been using for a few years now. It’s definitely a head turner without being overwhelming. Whenever I wear it someone comes up to me and asks about it. Oh and I mean how pretty is this bottle?!
11. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold This is so natural and glowy! Apply this lightly where we did the light defining trick with the bronzer and you are all good to go!
You can click the shop bar below to shop all the products too!