I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup essentials for quick and easy makeup. These are some of my favorite products to use on days, were I just need a little something quick and I’m out the door. These products help to play up natural features, illuminate your skin and cover up any redness or blemishes. These days I’m really focusing on products that highlight my natural features and play up what I already have. I recently took some trips to Ulta and Sephora and tried a bunch of new products so you are probably seeing a lot of new things here I haven’t posted about before.Now I’ll quickly run over this quick and easy look.
- I use a good moisturizer or primer on my face and rub in this cc cream from IT Cosmetics. It’s lightweight and provides great coverage. If I have any problem areas I will mix in this foundation from Fenty and blend in combination with this foundation also from IT Cosmetics. I use a slightly damp beauty blender to smooth everything out. If you want to add in a little color just lightly sweep over some bronzer for a natural look. If you want to add a little shape and contrast I love to use this palette from Tarte
- Somedays I want to conceal under the eye and other days I want to highlight underneath but I recommend this product from Tarte for either, and you can also use the beauty blender to blot that in as well.
- For a super quick look I pass on the eyeliner and lightly layer on this matte eyeshadow from Mac. It’s so smooth and natural looking, and it blends so nicely.
- Givenchy sent me this base mascara to try and I love it! I apply that and then afterward I use this mascara from Kiko Cosmetics who also sent me this product to review awhile back and I’ve stuck with it. It gets every lash and looks super natural and doesn’t clump (YAS)
- I also LOVE this new lip stain from YSL Beauty. This is another product I just started using and I found a color that matches my lips perfectly and it’s long lasting.
I’ve linked all these products below for you to try. I’d also love to hear from you. What products do you love to use when you are on the go?